About JNR Legal Services Professional Corporation
Paralegal in Toronto & Ottawa, Ontario
When dealing with matters of Law, who you choose to represent your interests is of utmost importance. JNR Legal Services Professional Corporation (JNR), led by Joyann Oliver, Rathiga Velalagan and Selva Thiyagarajah puts your interests above all else.
JNR offers a variety of legal services to small businesses and individuals before the Small Claims Court and administrative bodies/tribunals.
- MVA – Accident Benefits (License Appeals Tribunal)
- Small Claims Court
- Breach of Contracts
- Collection of Accounts
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Negligence Claims
- Enforcement of Orders from other jurisdictions
- Short-term disability claims
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes (Landlord and Tenant Board)
- Human Rights Complaints (Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario)
- CPP Applications and Appeals (Service Canada & Social Security Tribunal of Canada)
JNR Legal Services Professional Corporation has a combined 30 years of experience working on matters appearing before the Small Claims Court and various Tribunals within Ontario. Our Paralegals believe in achieving the best legal solution for their clients and devote themselves to this cause in a timely and cost-effective manner.